Bakhshi’s Springdales Upper Primary School Chhawani is a successful, well-ordered and caring co-educational school. We are proud of our successes in academic and co-curricular fields and are committed to the highest levels of achievement for pupils of all abilities. The school has excellent facilities and resources, as well as school with wide focus for effective teaching and learning.
We respect and value all faiths, beliefs and cultures. Our success in achieving high standards of teaching and learning is underpinned by an emphasis on decency, good behavior and self-discipline. We have high expectations of our students and aim to:
- Support each student's spiritual, moral and social development.
- Identify, nurture and monitor individual talents and skills so that all students can achieve their full potential.
- Provide a secure, happy and purposeful learning environment in which the highest academic standards can be achieved and maintained.
- Foster a spirit of respect and service within our local and wider community providing excellent facilities and resources to support and benefit the whole school community.
- Provide opportunities and challenges to encourage confidence and self-esteem.
Our greatest resource is our team of well-qualified, dedicated staff who work creatively and professionally to give every student the chance to flourish. Parents are always welcome to visit the school to discuss their childern progress and any concerns that they may have. I look forward to welcome you to Bakhshi's Springdales and to your ward becoming a member of our dynamic school community.