- Support each student's spiritual, moral and social development.
- Identify, nurture and monitor individual talents and skills so that all students can achieve their full potential.
- Provide a secure, happy and purposeful learning environment in which the highest academic standards can be achieved and maintained.
- Foster a spirit of respect and service within our local and wider community providing excellent facilities and resources to support and benefit the whole school community.
- Provide opportunities and challenges to encourage confidence and self-esteem.